Source: SOHN Group, Inc.
TRP 9800 Series Treadmills are considered well suited for a wide range of commercial uses. The treadmills feature 120 V, 20-amp direct drive, DC motors that provide smooth and consistent workouts
SOHN Group, Inc.ries Treadmills are considered well suited for a wide range of commercial uses. The treadmills feature 120 V, 20-amp direct drive, DC motors that provide smooth and consistent workouts.
Treadmills in this series are equipped with emergency stop, handrails, and motivational programs. In addition, they feature 3-in. sealed bearing rollers with a double sided, wax impregnated deck and a 2-ply running belt to help ensure a durable running surface. According to the manufacturer, they also feature a leading health club design.
- Dimensions: W28- × H52- × L64-in.
- Weight: 300 lb
- Walking Surface: W20- × L54-in.
- Color: Black
- Speed: 0-10 mph
- ncline: 0-15% electrical on-board, state-of-the-art diagnostics
- Programs: Programmable models have 10 pre-programmed workouts with nine levels of intensity per program.
- Console: High visibility console readout includes: 5 L.E.D. displays in addition to a dot matrix display for instant feedback, elapsed time, distance, calories, laps, pace, mph, program file, motivating L.E.D., and dot matrix display.
- Heart Rate: Telemetry torso strap with Polar wireless transmitter on PHR Model
- Power Requirements: 115 volts/60 Hz
- Motor: 2.5 HP continuous duty DC
- Warranty: Lifetime Frame, 2 year parts, and 1 year labor
<%=company%>, PO Box 1747, Roswell, GA 30077. Tel: 800-474-7646. Fax: 800-474-7647.